Saturday, January 9, 2010

Welcome

Hey everyone i'm finally starting a blog =D hope your all ready haha.. It will be nice to write about everything now...

So things have been a little hectic lately, Matt had a breakdown from all the stress he has to rest all weekend he kept getting sent home from work last week. I hope he feels better soon, I feel so bad for him i am trying so hard to make things easier for him. Destanie is teething but her tooth just doesn't want to come in all the way. She has been teething for like 3 weeks now, but its slowly making its way.


My stress levels are about to go through the roof i just don't know what to do. I don't know how to make matt feel better and destanie. Then take care of myself to i just don't know what to do anymore. I understand that matt's mom is worried about him and wants him to take it easy, but she wants me to do everything pretty much and being pregnant i can't handle taking on that much. Hopefully things will start getting better. But anyway welcome to my blog everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com