Friday, January 15, 2010

How low some people are

So i am really upset. I went to the hospital last night cause my kidneys were hurting and my kidney stones are acting up really bad plus i have a really bad infection because of it. So they put me on a antibiotic and gave me something for the pain to help me be able to relax.. So tonight i went to count them get this there are 6 pills missing and someone had the nerve to put 4 Excedrin migraine in there. OK one what the heck seriously someone had the nerve to steal my meds are you kidding me do you know how bad kidney stones hurt. two they put Excedrin migraine in there it has aspirin in it do you know how bad that is for the baby.. i am soo flippin mad i accused Matt at first but he ua'd today so if it was him he would have peed dirty and he signed a release so i could easily find out about his ua.. i felt bad for accusing him but he understands i cried my eyes out those are suppose to last me till i see my Dr a week from Tuesday. Now i am short 6 of them. Could people seriously be any lower.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com